Why Choose Philips
- NO FDA RECALLS OR MISFIRES IN THE FIELD
- EASE OF USE - unsurpassed in ease of use tests
- COACHING - Phillips AED's direct you with clear and real time CPR coaching.
- INNOVATORS - Phillips leads the industry for home and pediatric defibrillators and Smart CPR
- PATENTED QUICK SHOCK - OnSite shock takes place within 8 seconds maximizing the benefits of CPR
- All defibrillators perform daily, weekly, and
monthly self-tests of its electrical components, subsystems,
pads and battery to help ensure continued reliability and readiness
- Easy to maintain, at a glance flashing green light, or hour glass indicator, lets you know device is ready for use. Audible chirping noise to let you know to check machine
- CPR coaching, SMART CPR, quick shock
- Biphasic external defibrillator
- Pediatric Defibrillation capability
- SMART pad technology means instructions are paced to user
Battery-5 year shelf life with 4 year installed
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- First and only defibrillator FDA approved for
purchase without physician prescription
- Quick Shock-delivers defibrillation in 8 seconds
- Designed with the lay rescuer in mind
- Lightweight-Weighs just 3.3 pounds
Philips HeartStart FRx AED
- Highest water and dust rating in industry Resists
- Rugged resists up 500lbs
- Pre-connected SMART Pads II
- Infant child key allows you to use the same pads
Philips HeartStart FR2+
- Automated defibrillation, with manual override
- Conscious monitoring (3-Lead ECG, optional)
- Two display options: text-only, and text with ECG
- Voice and text prompts
Philips HeartStart MRx
- Q-CPR™ Measurement
and Feedback, optional
- Monitoring through defibrillation pads
- 3- and -5 Lead ECG monitoring through electrodes
- ST/AR Basic™ arrhythmia detection
- FAST-SpO2 (Fournier Artifact Suppression Technology), optional
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NBP), optional
- Microstream® Capnography (etCO2), optional
- 12-Lead ECG, optional
- Adjustable ECG size and autogain
- >8.4 inch (diagonal), 4-wave color display,
largest in its class
- 12-Lead data transmission
Only Philips has the advanced DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, which takes STEMI clinical decision support to a new level with unique capabilities that enable confident decision-making to help speed triage.
- Pinpoints the STEMI-Culprit Artery most likely responsible for the acute symptoms, which can assist in directing care in the field and treatment in the Cath Lab.
- Generates Critical Values for four distinct lifethreatening conditions – acute MI, acute ischemia, complete heart block, and very fast heart rate – that require immediate clinical attention.
- Provides enhanced Gender-Specific Diagnostic Criteria to improve recognition and interpretation of cardiac symptoms in women.
We also offers predictive instruments designed to help support confident decision-making.
- Acute Cardiac Ischemia – Time Insensitive Predictive Instrument (ACI-TIPI) uses the 12-lead ECG to provide a percentage score for predicted probability that the patient is experiencing acute ischemia.
- Thrombolytic Predictive Instrument (TPI) usesthe 12-lead ECG to predict patient outcome with and without thrombolytic therapy. The HeartStart MRx is a key element of our total STEMI solution and works with Philips cardiographs, patient monitors, ECG information management systems, and Cath Lab imaging and information solutions
to streamline workflow, improve productivity, and raise the quality of your system’s STEMI care.
American Heart Association, Cor Vitae Award, 2006*
American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance, 2004
Fortune Magazine, Best Products of the Year, 2004
Today's Facility Manager Magazine, First Place Reader's Choice Award, 2004
Forbes.com, Ten Gadgets That Will Improve Your Life, 2004
Popular Science, “Best of What's New”, 2003
USA Weekend, Best Innovations, 2003
Philips is the worldwide defibrillation leader with more than 500,000 AEDs deployed.
AED of choice:
9 out of the top 10 US airlines
24 of the nation’s busiest airports
Over 85% of the US Fortune 100 companies
The school districts of some of the largest cities
43% professional sport teams
Most of the Federal Government
Walt Disney World
*Disclaimer, American Heart Association does not endorse a specific device.